Monday 2 September 2013

The two most important things I've learned

1. Patience...... Stop, breathe, calm down.
You do NOT need to do every manicure in your head at the same time
You DO need to wait for polish to dry properly or it will ruin your entire manicure and (I'm sorry to say it) your whole day :-(

Add your idea to your list heather, that's what you made it for
Stop starting your nails at 9pm, midnight is an acceptable bed time, 3am is not

And speaking of time this brings me to...

2. Stop browsing BornPretty and every blog you can get your beady little eyes on at 4am when you can't sleep, this will only lead to more trouble with point 1 and you have no money!!!

History of my life suggests I will not take my own advice :-(, but maybe if I post this ill stop and think
"hey a ruined and removed manicure does my biary no good! "

Now if you'll excuse me, I have nail studs to compare and purchase :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment