Sunday 13 October 2013

Halloween Mark One

So I bought a bottle of Barry M Gelly in Mango over the summer and at the time it could not have been a more summery colour to me the perfect summer orange.

Now that halloween has rolled around I keep looking at it and wondering how I ever used it as a summer colour, it doesnt look even remotely summery to me anymore it is simply a halloween colour... If anyone can explain to me how that works Id be greatful =]

So on to the actual nails.

I love Halloween LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Secretly I am a total goff at heart.
After doing a orange and black gradient nails with alternating black and orange and getting half way through realising I had over blended the colours and it looked silly I settled on orange nails and since I have set my self a target to get better at my nail art not just nail design before the end of the year I thought I'd have a go at a cute lil spider


Orange - Barry M Gelly in Mango
Black - W7 
White - Barry M in Matte White
Purple - OPI Liquid Sand Bond Girls in Vesper 
 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment