Saturday 12 October 2013

Sally Hansen Greige Glitter Tips

I found 5 minutes from job hunting and interview preparation to actually blog one of the many manicures I've done =] woop woop

In Wilko's the other week and I spotted Sally Hansen Greige and I fell in love with the colour, but being good I didn't buy it. A few days later my sister wanted a grey black Ombre so since(in my head) I had nothing even close to greyish and knowing I'd never be able to mix a grey for all ten nails we went to the shop and my nail prayers where answered, my sister bought the polish :D

So here's the grey black ombre with glequins I did for her party nails and of COURSE I had to try it myself =]
I have to be honest with Sally Hansen WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS BOTTLE??
The bottle is square, the hole is round, the applicator brush is SQUARE....
Square Peg and a Round Hole anyone?

This was the most frustrating polish to use, the formula was lush went on smooth and creamy basically self levelled itself and was practically opaque in one coat but getting the excess polish off the wand was a NIGHTMARE. =[ 

So I wzas also going on a nightout so I added some lovely glitter =]

Who doesn't love glitter??


No comments:

Post a Comment