Friday 25 October 2013

Born Pretty Store Glow Polish Review and Frankenstein Art

No, I don't have any glowy pictures, you'll just have to take my word that it glowed beautifully, but my camera would NOT capture the glowy goodness =[
I think I have figured out the camera settings to get it to capture the glowy goodness, but by this point I had already taken the polish off.
Boring bit over onto the pictures =]


So first I tried the two polishes but I wanted to see how they went over white and natural.
The Blue was much of a muchness over white but the Green really popped over the white polish so it was basically getting 2 different greens in one box =]


One thing I was a bit worried about when I got the polish was that the green bottle was a bit broken? not broken but I can't think of a better word. the lid looked a bit peeled and the glass looked like the polish had spilled out, but when I opened the bottle up everything looked AOK so I can only assume a different bottle smashed near this one and it just hadn't been cleaned off properly.






So doing this I realised the green would make an AWESOME Frankienstein Green sooo here it goes -
this was super hard to photo graph - the nail tips and his hair is actually an OPI purple but hey if the camera wont get it the camera won't get it 




rawwwhhhhh hallloooowwweeen =]

2 comments: