Monday 16 September 2013

Leopard print

I am a little behind on sorting through my images - I need to start taking < 30 pictures when I do new nails... Or get off my back side and make the light box I've been wanting to make for a few months now.

Anyway I tend to shy away from doing the 'over done' manicures especially ones I have wraps for, but last night I was totally out of ideas, motivation, time and energy.

So cheeky stamp plate ch2 and very little effort.

Max factor whispering ivory for the base
Konad special polish in black
And filled in some of the dots
OPI liquid sand Tiffany Case from the Bond Collection

No top Coat because black stamping polish smudges like a biiiatch :-(

I have 4 or 5 manicures at least to blog I just need to sort through the images

No comments:

Post a Comment