Monday 29 July 2013

PurseNails

Since I am relatively new to blogging, I thought I would upload some of my old manicures too

The pictures are a bit rubbish (but I'm still pretty rubbish at that to be honest) 
Also, I created a new water mark and went a tad overboard with it (I was quite excited about making it!)




So, around Christmas time (2012) I bought a new purse and when I got it home I realised I had a stamping plate with roses on it



I can’t remember what pink I used but the red is Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Rouge Couture Midnight Red #287








I have found this polish stamps really well over most lighter colours, but not great over darker colours, so if you’re looking for a red polish to stamp over darker colours I would still recommend the Konad special polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment