Sunday 21 July 2013

Lost

So, Since I have lost my camera charger and broke my phone my blog is off to a giant HALT!

Today I bring you, bad photography of a rather (imo) nice manicure.


This is a very Picture Heavy post as non of the pictures quite captured the manicure on their own.
I will also update , when it is NOT 3am the products used







This is only the 4th time I have done a full set of Acrylic nails on myself and I have to say I am happy with how the tips turned out, but the plain white tips were boring so i had to spice them up a bit  (didn't I?)

Anyway I thought    some   colour would be nice so i added some pink and blue swipes along the smile line and a white stamped flower. Not happy with just this i added a coat of fine glitter to give it some GLITZ!      Which was fine for about half an hour and my Gleaquins were staring at me from their box,soi added a pink one in the center of each flower.

The result:
















No comments:

Post a Comment